Can werewolves be sexy? Should they even try? Zombies invade computational sciences, we milk Europe for all it’s worth, and a ‘critical’ look at Blacklight Power’s claim to harvest energy by pushing Hydrogen electrons below their ground state.
- We lead off with Blacklight Power’s attempt to give us loads of cheap energy, or to scam us. Find a critical analysis of Blacklight power’s claim here. Watch a supposedly independent validation of the process here. Or, visit their website.
- We delve into the origin of dairy farming in Europe and learn about lactase persistence. One popular press look at the issue can be found here. Alternatively you can read the scientific article for yourself.
- For Trailer Trash Talk this week it was two werewolf movies. We watched the Meet Jacob Black trailer for New Moon, the latest installment of the Twilight series. We compare and contrast with of a remake of the classic The Wolfman (we watched trailer 1).
You can get your tickets here if you are dying to see Twilight Saga’s New Moon and you’re worried about sold out theaters.
- We close out the show with solid information on what to do in the coming zombie apocalypse. You can’t get this information just anywhere. Read up on how not to catch zombie here. If you like zombies as much as we do then you are gonna want some of this gear.
- Bump music included playing with the loops in Garageband and a real gem by Jonathan Coulton called Re: Your Brains. Obviously, this last choice was inspired by our survival of the zombie plague.
Direct Download: Ep. 2: Science… sort of – Zombies were people too
Listen to the Show